2009 Connecticut Code
Title 16 Public Service Companies
Chapter 284 Department Of Public Utility Control: Natural Gas Pipelines
- Sec. 16-263. Power to construct and operate natural gas pipeline.
- Sec. 16-264. Filing of certificate of public convenience. Eminent domain.
- Sec. 16-265. Certain property exempted from eminent domain.
- Sec. 16-266. Procedure for determining damages.
- Sec. 16-267. Temporary use of property pending condemnation.
- Sec. 16-268. Duties of corporation.
- Sec. 16-269. Franchise area. Restricted sale.
- Sec. 16-270. Transportation of natural gas; declaration of public interest.
- Sec. 16-271. Powers of department.
- Sec. 16-272. Authority of department as to corporation holding certificate under federal act.
- Sec. 16-273. Complaints of defects in equipment.
- Sec. 16-274. Hearing on complaint.
- Sec. 16-275. Submission of plans to department.
- Sec. 16-276. Submission of map to department.
- Sec. 16-277. Other applicable statutes.
- Sec. 16-278. Compliance with orders.
- Sec. 16-279. Interstate or foreign commerce not affected.
- Sec. 16-280. Copy of certificate issued under federal act to be filed with secretary.
- Sec. 16-280a. Definitions.
- Sec. 16-280b. Violation of federal safety standards prohibited. Regulations. Waiver of safety standards.
- Sec. 16-280c. Federal safety standards adopted as state standards.
- Sec. 16-280d. Records, reports and inspection.
- Sec. 16-280e. Penalties.
- Sec. 16-280f. Injunction. Enforcement of standards.
- Sec. 16-280g. Facilities and transportation subject to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Sec. 16-280h. Filing of supply and transmission contracts or data with department.