- 278.504 Definitions for KRS 278.505 to 278.507.
- 278.505 Transportation of natural gas in intrastate commerce by pipelines or local distribution companies with unused excess capacity.
- 278.506 Gas to meet pipeline quality standards — Delivery and curtailment provisions.
- 278.507 Public Service Commission’s policy to facilitate greater use of natural gas produced in Kentucky — Commission’s duties and prohibited activities.
- 278.508 Exemption of sale of natural gas used as a motor vehicle fuel from regulation — Regulation of transportation, distribution, or delivery of natural gas used as a motor vehicle fuel.
- 278.5085 Presumption of reasonableness of supply contract for natural gas produced from coal through gassification process.
- 278.509 Recovery of costs for investment in natural gas pipeline replacement programs.